Sunday, February 4, 2007

Dinner


There are 6 different kinds of food in this dinner.

On the up-left of the picture is roast duck. Its taste is really, I believe there are many love that. It’s salty and its smell is really good. When my father cooked that, I could even smell it in my room. I could not even stop eating when I was little. But not this time, because it is so fat.

On the right of the roast duck is beans; its taste is not so special. But it is totally different when it mixes with garlic. It is still salty, but the flavor is much better.

On the up-right of the picture is bitten melon, which is bitten. I never touch since I do not the taste. I think it is not so special. It is a little bit salty and it is really bitten. Only my father loves eating it.

In the second row, on the left side, it is rice. There is not much taste when you compare with others, but if you taste it seriously, you will know it is sweet.

Next to the rice, it is the sauce of the squid which is on the left of the bottom. Since squid is not much tasted, I put some soy sauce with some wasabi. Its taste is so good that I could not stop eating it since I love spicy.

In the middle of the bottom row, it is fish head. It is salty, and it is so smoothie. Not many people will like it, because its fishy taste is so strong. But my family always eats this.

The last one is salted fish, it is salty and its fishy taste is so strong, too. It is one of the best food when you eat it with rice.

No comments: