Monday, February 5, 2007

Diner 2

Rice is a traditional food in Chinese culture. It always appears in every Chinese meal. Even though I eat that everyday, I do not always it clear. Tonight I tried it. When I put some rice in my mouth, I can clearly taste sweet. It is not like the candies, sugar or honey. It is just a little bit sweet. When I use my teeth to chew it, it is kind of easy to make it turned to be like the wet cotton. Even though its taste sounds special, it makes me feel boring by chew it for a minute. Then I took some squid and put it into the sauce, which was mixed with soy sauce, wasabi, and some vegetables. The squid is smoothie and soft, but the sauce makes it become exciting. It is a little bit spicy and salty. The flavor is totally different from the original squid, which is salty with some sea water taste. The squids were cut into small pieces. They are good fit for putting into mouth. The feeling of eating rice is totally different from them even though they look the same when I was chewing them together. Even though they both are white and soft, I can clearly distinguish them with my teeth. Moreover, when I ate the rice with the squid and sauce, I can not feel the taste of the rice. I can only feel there are many small pieces of rice in my mouth. The only thing has taste in my mouth was the sauce. It seemed like I am drinking the sauce. After I finish chewing the rice and the squids, I put some beans into my mouth. It gave my mouth a fresh new feeling. It is totally different from the feeling that I got previously. It is much harder than the rice and squid. My teeth seemed like a cutting machine. I cut them into half, then half of the half. When I was cutting the beans, the little beans within it were coming out. Its taste is salty, but after a while it turned to be sweet. The taste is like the grass in the morning, fresh and clean. After a while I took some roast duck. When the skin of the roast duck touched my tough, I could feel it is so fat. It made me want to take it out instantly, but I did not. I just took the fat away only, and then I continued eating it. The meat was like fiber, I could feel there was some structure. When I was chewing it, I felt there was some of the meat stock in between my teeth. It is so annoying. I tried to use my tough to remove the meat, but it is hard to do it. But I did finally. Also I got some soup tonight. I forgot the name of the vegetable. Its taste is like the grass. Even tough the soup is salty, I could still taste it is sweet. I do not like this kind of vegetable so much, so I did not eat that much. Finally, there was one more plate, which is fish, but I did not even get a chance to touch it, because I could not stop eating the squid.

No comments: